Full-Time Position| Solihull, West Midlands, UK | Salary c.£45,000 pa
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Protection Manager to join the Cybercy team.
This role is very rewarding and will be supported by a small team. Additional training opportunities are encouraged.
You’ll play a fundamental role, working closely with the CEO and team providing confidential advisory support to our clients on a wide range of data protection and privacy issues at an operational level.
This role is based in Solihull, West Midlands, UK.
- Experienced subject matter expert with a passion for Data Protection and Privacy.
- Strong writing and facilitation skills.
- The ability to communicate verbally and explain concepts and provide complex advice in simple and straightforward terms.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security risks and information security standards.
- Professional qualification in data protection or other areas of compliance and assurance.
- Audit support experience is also desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing data protection policies and processes.
- Perform DPIAs, LIAs, TIAs, and third-party risk assessments
- Reviewing and updating relevant agreements (e.g. data sharing agreements, controller-processor contracts).
- Create and implement strategies to ensure compliance with data protection laws.
- Support the client in responding to individuals’ rights requests.
- Advise and assist with ICO and other regulatory investigations.
- Create, facilitate and deliver training and awareness workshops.
- Keep up to date with changes in data protection law and regulations.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, to strict deadlines.
Skills and Qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organised way.
- Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking.
- Applies own expertise effectively.
- Follows developments on key data protection laws including GDPR and CCPA.
- Be a trusted advisor in relation to privacy and data compliance, responding to internal and external questions.
- Nurture high-quality relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
Apply for this position
Please email email@example.com and include your CV.